You guys, it’s fall! I love summer. I love the beach. I love the warmth. I love a nice glass of chilled rose’ on a hot summer evening. But…I really love fall, too. I love getting cozy in a sweater and boots and warming up with a blanket. I also love the shift in foods. I have already made two soups in the last week from my Nourish Cookbook !
For me fall feels like an opportunity to start fresh, and also to really dive in to my dreams and passions. The weather shifts, the leaves change colors and start to fall, new seasons of my favorite TV shows start… It feels like the perfect time to create new routines and throw out what isn’t working.
In my fitness routines, in my working life, in my personal life, and in my kitchen! Feeding myself foods that make me thrive is a passion of mine, but I have to admit sometimes I start to slack and then start to feel the effects. I feel too busy, tired, achy, unmotivated to cook myself nutritious and delicious meals and then I just become even more tired, achy and unmotivated because what I am feeding myself is slacking.
Most people dream of having a chef in their kitchen- all the time! I know I do, and I was this person and more for clients when traveling all over the world with them! But now, that I am running my own business I realize how truly valuable I was and wish I had someone taking care of me, the way I take care of the artist’s I toured with!
Someone to slice, dice and prep the contents of my fridge (after picking up the freshest produce), and whip those meals up in a flash that will help me to feeling my best, by eating the best and tastiest meals!
That is why I am sooo excited about this new group challenge that my super amazing friend, Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based nutritionist, director of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition and author of the bestselling book UnDiet, has developed. This program as a 4-week, step-by-step challenge to take you through the process of cleansing and organizing your kitchen, and sharing amazing ways to optimize your time in the kitchen.
Of course, it won’t be quite as luxurious as having a personal chef, but with some simple guidance, tips, tricks and strategies, meal prep can be made so easy and fun and then you feel productive, energized, healthy, creative, and alive! Let’s all get Fall Fresh! YES!
I am so excited about this program and truly see the value in it that Meghan and I have teamed up to offer one FREE spot in the program!
The UnDiet Meal Prep Made Easy program includes:
– 21 amazingly entertaining and educational videos. That’s over 2 1/2 hours of greatness.
– Nine instructional cooking/demo videos with correspondng recipes and endless creative variation options.
– Over 200 pages of information divided into 40 PDF resource guides, templates and exercises to take you through to the next level of prep, planning and health.
– A jam packed enthusiastic community of supportive health inspired people from around the world.
– A full 7 day meal plan with over 35 recipes.
– Twice weekly coaching emails for four weeks to keep you motivated and on track with the transition.
– 50+ recipes plus infinite modification options.
– A completely dairy-free, and gluten-free real food program with both vegan and meat/fish eating options.
– Support from Meghan and her team to answer your questions and guide you along.
The randomly but awesomely selected winner is April!!!! Congrats April! Contest ends Sunday, October 5th at 11:59PM Pacific! Winner is picked at random and will be announced on Monday!
To find out even more about this program check out these webinars:
Tuesday, September 30th at 8pm ET: UnDiet Your Way To The Life of Your Dreams
Tuesday, October 6th at 8pm ET: UnDiet Q&A with Meghan
Join this community, join this challenge and UnDiet your way to vibrant health and the life of your dreams!